New Year Resolutions New You
The New Year should bring with it a fresh start. It’s that time of year again when we make New Year’s resolutions and promise ourselves we are going to change for the better.
For some, it brings the sudden realisation that yet another year has passed and we haven’t stopped smoking, haven’t lost weight and still stuck in a rut with a job we despise.
Some top tips to help you achieve your new year resolutions:
• Make a plan with specific goals.
• Make one resolution and focus your energy on achieving it. Many people are unsuccessful because they try to do too much at once making themselves miserable. You will be much more successful when you focus your energy on one new year resolution.
• Break your goals down into smaller more measurable steps. Visiting the gym twice a week is much more manageable than two hours exercise 7 days a week.
• Reward yourself for small achievements – treat yourself to something you enjoy.
• Don’t beat yourself up for falling off track. We are all human – expect temporary setbacks.
• Tell your friends and family about your goals. Quitting smoking is more achievable without your friends smoking around you and offering you a cigarette.
• Remind yourself why you started!
If you feel like things are not going your way, and that you are struggling to stick to your goal plan, then talk to me to see whether hypnotherapy could benefit you.
Hypnotherapy works by using relaxation techniques, leaving your subconscious mind more receptive to new ideas and suggestions – helping you to kick those bad habits.
Drop me Clarissa Woodcock The Shropshire Hypnotherapist a line by email or better still give me a call on 07762259128. Look forward to receiving your call.